February 15, 2004

Yesterday, I got a most hilarious phonecall from a really nice friend of mine, who sometimes shock me with his underestimation of my intelligence.

wp: Hello. Is this Jancy?
me: y..a... Can I know who is this? (he was using his office phone, whose number I didn't know)
wp: I'm Alex from Prudential.
me: Alex from Prudential. O..K...
wp: Ya. I heard from your friend that you wanted to buy insurance.
me: (thinks, never...) No. Which friend did you hear that from?
wp: Err, some friend of yours.
me: No. You are not Alex from Prudential. Who are you? Which idiot?
wp: (began to fumble...) Why..
me: You are wp. You are such an irritating and stupid pig.
wp: hey... how did you know...
me: No, wait. You are such an irritating and stupid pig, who can't lie.

And the rest of the conversation basically was about how I had to remind him that I am sharper than he thinks I am. And how stupid he was. And how disappointing he is, for various reasons. haha

wp, if you are reading this, drop me an email instantly. I have so much to say to you, you would probably roll off your chair laughing, at your own expense. The only way to make me forget this piece of evidence of your stupidity is to get me some 'stones'. You know what I mean.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 14:09